ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
lost flock [m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 18:01:27 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cloverbody"]

Things were often quiet at home. Community members enjoyed rural elements of living along with crafting and storytelling. It was laidback and peaceful despite the growing conflict. So, he felt compelled to act when the day broke into chaos and her neighbor's mareep flock got loose.[break][break]

She ran out of Fallarbor to catch them, eventually sending out Tropius to carry her over to the flock as they had outrun even her. "Get ahead of them and block the path," she instructed. Tropius flew faster to cut them off on the dirt road. Clover threw himself off of Tropius and tried to strategize. There were dozens of them and only one of him...

notes

mareep roundup | open!

[GoogleFont=Open Sans:400,700|Ubuntu:400,700]
[newclass=.crushbody]width:550px;background-color:#705eb2;font-family:open sans;font-size:8.5pt;color:#ccc;text-align:justify;border:#222 solid 1px;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody b, .crushbody i]color:#a189c4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody a]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;color:#eee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody h1]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;font-size:14pt;color:#a189c4;text-align:right;border-bottom:#a189c4 solid 1px;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 20px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Relu

Ais
She/her
Twinleaf Town (Sinnoh)
Bisexual
awards
58 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aisling
AISLING O'CONNOR
lost flock [m]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2024 10:36:52 GMT
AISLING O'CONNOR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aislingoconnor"]
[attr="class","post"]

Aisling didn't have a good reason for being in Fallarbor, the same way she didn't have a good reason to be standing by the pasture, watching chaos ensue in the form of wayward mareep. At first, she was just watching by the dirt road, leaning on a wooden fence, and idly sucking on a cherry lollypop.
[break][break]
Then, there was a whirr of activity as a Tropius sprung out of nowhere and landed on the road. Their owner then appeared beside said pokemon.
[break][break]
"Tch. Well, I guess it gives me something to do."
[break][break]
She tossed out a pokeball, and Ninetales sprung out. The pokemon blinked, surprised to be outside.
[break][break]
"Icy Wind!" Aisling ordered. Obliged, the pokemon swished its many tails, producing a gust of chilled air towards the flock of mareep. She didn't care so much that the boy and his Tropius may have been caught in the crossfire as well.

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

hi! hope its ok for me to join!
[break][break]
I also apologise in advance for aisling >.<

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.aislingoconnor]--accent:#bb425b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aislingoconnor]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aislingoconnor b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aislingoconnor i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aislingoconnor u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aislingoconnor a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aislingoconnor h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".aislingoconnor h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".aislingoconnor .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aislingoconnor .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aislingoconnor .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aislingoconnor .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aislingoconnor .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aislingoconnor .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
lost flock [m]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 15:00:36 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]

Clover yelped as cold winds came their way. They saw the Ninetales, but it took an extra moment of scanning to see the trainer. It took a longer moment to assess if they were trying to help or trying to poach some Mareep, but Clover decided to believe the former. "Careful!" She warned, cupping her hands around her mouth to help her voice reach. "We don't wanna freeze them and ruin their furs, it-"[break][break]

A thunderbolt struck Clover, throwing them several yards away. Tropius cried out in anger and used leaf storm, filling the environment with sharp bladed leaves.

notes

mareep roundup |

[newclass=.crushbody]width:550px;background-color:#705eb2;font-family:open sans;font-size:8.5pt;color:#ccc;text-align:justify;border:#222 solid 1px;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody a]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;color:#eee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody h1]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;font-size:14pt;color:#a189c4;text-align:right;border-bottom:#a189c4 solid 1px;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 20px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Relu

Ais
She/her
Twinleaf Town (Sinnoh)
Bisexual
awards
58 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aisling
AISLING O'CONNOR
lost flock [m]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 2:29:00 GMT
AISLING O'CONNOR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

When the teenager spoke, Aisling’s mood began to sour, taking offence that her effort to help not immediately met with gratitude. For one, she didn’t give two shits about ruining Mareep wool, and secondly, the Icy Wind was only meant to slow the pokemon down instead of freezing them.
[break][break]

There was a moment of schadenfreude when one of the Mareep sent a thunderbolt to the teen. That was quick superseded by exasperation when the Tropius began to unleash a Leaf Storm.
[break][break]

"So much for ‘careful’!" Aisling shouted, shielding her eyes in case the leaves got to them.
[break][break]

"Ninetales, use Disable!" The Pokemon yipped in acknowledgement and then turned towards Tropius. "Not at him! Use Disable on the Mareep!" The last thing she needed was a trainer battle due to a misunderstanding.
[break][break]
There was a flash of psychic light, followed by the confused bleat of a Mareep.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
lost flock [m]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 17:50:26 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]

Clover coughed after landing and getting their breath back. It took a moment to get his wits about him again. Tropius used synthesis to ease the pain in his chest, giving Clover the jump they needed to get back on their feet.[break][break]

The angry-scared Mareep were all in a dazed confusion. [break][break]

Huh. "How'd you do that?" The flock seemed unsure what to do now that their only offense move was taken from them. A docile behavior settled over them, giving Clover the window of opportunity to begin herding them back home. Clover beamed at the newcomer with a big smile. "Thanks! I'm sure glad you were coming this way." Clover patted the side of one of the Mareep only to get a static shock for the trouble. [break][break]

She shook her hand out as a response. "Um, you didn't see me go flying, did you?" Her ears felt warm. "All a part of the plan, of course, if you did."

notes

mareep roundup |

close tab

played by

Relu

Ais
She/her
Twinleaf Town (Sinnoh)
Bisexual
awards
58 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aisling
AISLING O'CONNOR
lost flock [m]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 7:29:24 GMT
AISLING O'CONNOR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

Finally, there was a brief respite from the chaos. The Mareep, looking bewildered, huddled together into a tight flock. The confused expressions on their faces were enough to make Aisling chuckle softly.
[break][break]
She shrugged in response to the teen's question. "Just disables their most recent move." She walked over to Ninetales and ran her fingers through the pokemon's pleasantly cool fur. Ninetales looked smugly at Tropius.
[break][break]
Unsure how to handle the teenager's gratitude, Aisling shrugged again, watching as they shocked themselves. He definitely seemed like he'd needed help.
[break][break]
"No offence, but I don't really care kid." She finally answered, not impressed with the teenager's attempt justify his 'flying'. "Just control your flock next time. Why do you have so many Mareep anyway?" She paused, crossing her arms.
[break][break]
"Unless you stole them from someone."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
lost flock [m]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 15:36:42 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]

Strategy wasn't a strength of Clover's. She flew by the seat of her pants, more often than not. Still, she made note of this move to disable a pokemon's last used technique. It could be helpful in their future endeavors to create environmental catastrophes. [break][break]

"Steal? No, no," they said with exaggerated hand gestures. "These are my neighbors. We're in the Hoyeon reservation in Fallarbor. His flock freaked out and I offered to wrangle 'em." They were still feeling sheepish about their embarrassing plight. "But again, I appreciate your help." [break][break]

They felt bad freeloading. "If you're interested, we're doing a bonfire tonight, and you're totally welcome to come on by. Tauros steaks and Tangela haystacks." The latter was more a specialty of her Earth sect, but Hoyeon food had made its way into the dominant Hoenn culture's culinary front over the years. [break][break]

Clover kept a respectable distance from the Mareep as they walked them towards town.

notes

mareep roundup |

close tab

played by

Relu

Ais
She/her
Twinleaf Town (Sinnoh)
Bisexual
awards
58 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aisling
AISLING O'CONNOR
lost flock [m]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2024 3:36:09 GMT
AISLING O'CONNOR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

The kid confirmed that the Mareep did not belong to him. But instead, they belonged to his neighbours. Her arms remained crossed. It was a possible story but it was clear that Aisling didn’t entirely believe him. Plus, her pride refused to let her admit that she could be wrong.
[break][break]
She was about to answer that she didn’t care to join some stranger’s bonfire, but her stomach betrayed her true emotions and let out a loud growl. There was only so much a lollypop can do for her hunger.
[break][break]
"…Fine." She said, and beckoned Ninetales to her side. The pokemon gave the Mareep flock a wary glance as it approached. "Ninetales deserves something to eat for helping."
[break][break]
"What’s your name anyway, kid?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
lost flock [m]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2024 15:01:22 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]

For a moment, he thought she'd decline. It was a victory when she reluctantly accepted. "Awesome! You're gonna love it." Their community loved big group gatherings and meals. It was a special time to thank each other for their teamwork as well as show appreciation to the land that had given them so much. [break][break]

He blushed a little at the question, embarrassed at his lack of manners. "Sorry - uh, Clover." They stepped closer to offer a hand to shake. "And you are?"

notes

mareep roundup |

close tab

played by

Relu

Ais
She/her
Twinleaf Town (Sinnoh)
Bisexual
awards
58 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aisling
AISLING O'CONNOR
lost flock [m]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2024 4:37:28 GMT
AISLING O'CONNOR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

Aisling blinked, taken aback and unsure of how to respond to the kid's unexpected enthusiasm. When was the last time someone had been so excited about inviting her somewhere? She couldn’t remember.
[break][break]
Feeling as though she ought to be a little nicer, she shook their hand. "Call me Aisling." She said. Feeling awkward and wanting to fill the silence, she flicked a thumb in Ninetales' direction. "This is… uh, Ninetales. I never gave her a nickname." Alas, small talk was not Aisling's forte.
[break][break]
She then looked over to the Tropius. "Saw you riding that thing earlier. Didn't realise we could do that sort of thing." Though she would not admit it, Clover's riding had been rather cool.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
lost flock [m]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 3:50:11 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven